Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Letters from the past

Brooke was helping me to organize my office. We came across some old papers... poems and stories I had written in high school... all of which were so ridiculously stupid and embarrassing. I was crying I was laughing so hard. Anyway, we also found all sorts of letters the family had written to me when I was in Arizona. Mom always wrote nice letters and kept me very much in the loop of the "hampton happenings." Make sure you click on the picture and read the little story mom wrote about Lisa. It's so funny!!!Then there was a letter from Mark... I had to cut off the bottom of the paper on Mark's letter... because he wrote something at the bottom that we definitely don't want posted on the internet. :) And then came sweet letters from Lisa and Brooke. And then this is the letter Dad sent... yes, that's right. A post-it. :) haha. Dad isn't a big letter writer and the little notes always meant so much. You guys are the best... all of your kind words helped me so much when I was far away. Love you all! You are such a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment