Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wacked Out Lady

As Jill and I were organizing her office, Jill found those letters below and thought they were hilarious and had to post them, and this is what I found and thought it was hilarious and had to post it. This is a poem Jill Wrote, Exactly as she wrote it (Sorry Jill. I Love you. Chris told me to):

THIS POEM HAS BEEN REMOVED!!! -by Jill... This is the power I have by being the ADMINISTRATOR of the blog. Please don't post it again. If you must share it, save it for the family Christmas party - I don't want it floating around on the internet. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Anyone who wants to see to poem contact me. It's well worth your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dissapionted in our "administrator" for her fuedal abuse of power I say the poem goes back up or else we... do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, actually if we want to get technical - taking something that doesn't belong to you without their permission, is called STEALING. So, my "fuedal abuse of power" was actually compassionate because I saved Brooke from going to the big house for stealing and copyright infringement. :) Like that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Mark where is the picture post of Metallica?

    ReplyDelete