Saturday, June 6, 2009

I am sick and tired!

O.K. Just read my last post. Wednesday night. I was planning on taking the kids for FREE root beer floats at Sonic after Mutual. Changed my mind. We have root beer and ice cream at home. Michael and Brooke were disappointed but I told them I was just too tired and besides the entire town of Stockton would be out there and I wasn't going to wait in line for a free float (10 oz. float at that!) They could make a much bigger one at home. As big as they wanted.

Well, when we got home I was parking the car in my usual spot, and backed right into the carport. I saw it. Just didn't register. No real damage. (Yesterday I even went out and, well, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser even took the red paint off.) Came in the house sat down. Uh, oh! I don't feel so good. That is how fast it hits you. Lisa finally came home today from her safe harbor at Jill's house. Everyone has been sick. Well, except for Dad. He never gets sick, except for Cancer.

I am supposed to be working on a Vendor Fair I am participating in at Teran's Store. I am almost ready. Just wanted to talk to my kids. Mark is still up too. ( at 4:24 am! ) Noticed his last comment to me on his post. So, I sent him a text. I guess I should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment